**While it is desirable that applicants hold a NB Teaching certificate, applications will also be considered from those who have: a university degree, or; two years post-secondary education in specialty areas such as French, Fine Arts, Music, or Industrial Arts.**
Applicants will be shortlisted and contacted if chosen and may be subject to an interview to determine their suitability.
Once suitability is determined, candidates will be required to attend a mandatory information / orientation session that will take place in the next few months.
Your application must include the following:
• Current Criminal Records check with the Vulnerable Sector portion completed (One year old or less)
• Copy of Teaching Certificate if applicable
• University transcripts (official but not in envelope, not printed from your own student online account)
• Completed and signed Policy 701 (instructions can be found on the website under Human Resources - Forms)
• 2 Reference Forms completed (Forms can be found on the website under Human Resources - Forms)
• French Proficiency testing results if you have them
PLEASE NOTE As of Sept 7, 2021:
Any candidate not currently employed in the New Brunswick Public Service will need to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (or a valid medical certificate exempting them from the vaccine) within 45 calendar days of their commencement date otherwise their employment will cease.
Incomplete packages will not be accepted. Only those who are determined to have met the minimum criteria will be contacted.