General Position Description
Under the direction of the Learning Coordinator, the School Educational Psychologist is responsible for:
• Psychoeducational assessments (cognitive ability, achievement, learning, internal and external behavior, adaptive skills, social and emotional issues, executive function and memory)
• The development of intervention strategies and individual and small group programs to meet student needs
• Communication with families, schools, communities and external agencies to increase understanding of student needs and appropriate interventions
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in school psychology
• Eligibility for a Manitoba Education Clinician Certification
• Valid Manitoba Driver license and access to a vehicle
Qualified candidates should provide a letter of application, complete with resume, three references and necessary documentation to the specific position listed at www.applytoeducation.com.
For information about Evergreen School Division and an overview of our schools and school programs, please visit our website at www.esd.ca.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Evergreen School Division may contact former employers.