Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
• active membership in a Catholic parish
• commitment to excellence in Catholic education
• prior teaching experience in elementary classrooms
• experience using innovative teaching methods in both primary and intermediate classrooms, that may include remote learning experiences
• the ability to be flexible when faced with the ever-shifting needs of today’s education system
• a genuine sense of joy in teaching and learning
• experience teaching students and working alongside other staff in a diverse and dynamic classroom setting
• the ability to adapt learning opportunities to meet the needs of students
• a valid TRB certification
• the desire to provide leadership of extracurricular activities
For further information about the position, please contact Paul Rossetti at 250-542-4081 or at email@example.com .
Interested INTERNAL candidates should submit a cover letter noting their experience, an updated Pastoral Reference Form and resume. Please include the contact information of two (2) current professional references (one of which is from an immediate supervisor).
This position will be open to external candidates as of May 24, 2021.
Interested EXTERNAL candidates should submit:
• a cover letter noting their experience, commitment to and philosophy of Catholic education;
• a CISKD Teacher application form along with its required supportive documentation; and
• a Confidential Pastoral Reference Form partially completed by the applicant before sharing it with the Catholic pastor for completion and submission to CISKD
The CISKD Teacher application form and Confidential Pastoral Reference Form may be obtained from www.ciskd.ca/careers . Please note that the Confidential Pastoral Reference Form is sent directly from the pastor to firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed applications with supporting documentation shall be submitted electronically in one PDF file to the CISKD Superintendent of Schools, Mr. Christopher Yuen, at email@example.com . partially completed by a Catholic pastor for all Teacher applicants.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.