The Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdiocese (the CISVA) operates 46 schools – 40 elementary and 6 high schools. Our schools are located throughout the Greater Vancouver Area, near the best sites and attractions that Vancouver and British Columbia has to offer. Our footprint extends over 250 kilometers from Powell River in the west to Chilliwack in the east.
We are a culturally diverse faith-based family . We offer more than a place of work – we provide a call to your teaching vocation where you can work and live your faith in a supportive community.
We are a vibrant school system with many school and program expansion projects in the future. We offer spiritual and professional growth and mentorship opportunities for new teachers to help them with their transition into the CISVA.
WHY WORK WITH THE CISVA
- Work in a faith-based and culturally diverse school environment
- Competitive salary and excellent Benefits Package, including CPP, Extended Medical, Dental
- Schools located throughout the Greater Vancouver Area and Powell River, close to the beauty and adventure that British Columbia has to offer
- If you live outside of the Greater Vancouver Area, learn more about claiming moving expenses on your next tax return on the Government of Canada website.
St. Jude School, a Catholic school established in 1955 and located in the beautiful city of Vancouver, is seeking to hire an After School Club Facilitator. This is a part-time position starting January 4, 2022. Hours are 2:45 - 6:00pm Monday to Friday and on half days (once a month) runs 12-6pm. Candidates who are Catholic will be given priority. Applicants must have a current Criminal Record Check, as well as a Pastor’s Reference Form (if Non-Catholic please indicate in your cover letter and you will need to get a Non-Catholic Pastoral Reference Form completed).
Please submit a cover letter, resume, including qualifications and references, to the principal, Chris van der Pauw, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The job will be posted until filled. Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must apply through the Make a Future portal.
- Catholic Pastoral Reference (for Catholic applicants)
- Non-Catholic Pastoral Reference (for Non-Catholic applicants)
*** For the Catholic Pastoral Reference (for Catholic Applicants) and Non-Catholic Pastoral Reference you must download the appropriate form, provide to your Pastor for signing, and have them submit directly to email@example.com