POSITION OVERVIEW: This position’s main responsibilities lie in giving support to the Principal to ensure the orderly functioning of the school’s administrative systems and produce communications copy. As a dynamic and evolving educational institution, this position and the incumbent must remain adaptable to the school’s developing profile and needs. As such, the duties include, but are not necessarily confined to the areas described below.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the Principal
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
WORK WEEK: The Administrative Officer is expected to work during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, for a total of 40 hours per week.
LOCATION: This position is located at HongDe Elementary School campus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a relevant field
· Minimum 1-year work experience in an administrative role
*An equivalent combination of education & experience may be considered
· Superior English written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Highly organized, diligent, and detail-oriented
· Experience working as a part of an administrative team
· Experience working with staff and faculty in a professional manner
· Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned
· Excellent document writing and editing skills for professional purposes
· Intermediate proficiency with MS Office suite and MyED BC software, with proven mastery of Word and Excel
· Ability to maintain professionalism and cordiality when working with others
· Flexibility and a 'team player' attitude
· Competency in public speaking is also required
The duties include, but are not limited to :
· Front Office Maintenance
· Student Life
· Database Entry and Maintenance
· Campus Communications
· Special Events
· Financial related affairs
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply by sending your cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com. We thank all interested parties. We regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.hongdeschool.ca/