Start/End Date : September 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
Successful applicant must be willing to:
· Support the philosophy and principles of Az-Zahraa Islamic Academy
· Maintain a strong focus on academic achievement through teacher directed instruction which uses a consistent structured approach
· Use regular skills assessment providing prompt feedback to students and parents regarding progress
· Maintain a high standard of classroom management that promotes an orderly work environment
· Work as a team member to ensure a shared sense of mission and purpose among staff, parents and students
· Actively participate in collaborative professional development that focuses on the foundations of Az-Zahraa Islamic Academy
· Foster a relationship with parents that welcomes them to be part of the educational process with active, on-going, open communication
· Library Certificate/Diploma program or eighteen units of UBC equivalent courses which will include: cataloguing, selection of resources, library administration and reference services
· Familiarity with automated circulation systems
· Previous successful experience at the primary and intermediate levels
· Provision of instruction as required
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Open until filled.