Are you interested in being part of a district that is committed to collaboration, mentorship and creating innovative learning experiences? School District 67 is embracing the evolving changes in education and looking for motivated educators who are actively seeking dynamic professional opportunities and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students. Combining the natural beauty and amazing outdoor recreation opportunities associated with the Okanagan lifestyle with an exciting and fulfilling work environment is ideal for those pursuing a healthy balance both professionally and personally.
• possess a British Columbia Professional Teaching Certificate;
• have recent successful experience;
• be willing to work in a collaborative/team environment to implement BC's Education Plan and the Redesigned Curriculum;
• be prepared to work positively towards the fulfillment of the School and District goals;
• have experience in differentiating and providing inclusive learning opportunities that reflect the unique needs and interests of all students;
• have training/experience in the use of Quality Assessment practices.
Applications are accepted through the Make a Future website. Supporting documents must include:
• Cover letter and resume
• BC teaching certificate and BC TQS card
• Teaching Reports/Practicum Reports
• Copies of university transcripts
• Names and contact information of at least three supervisory references (including current supervisor) who are familiar with your professional performance with permission to contact them for employment reference purposes. If you have recently graduated, please include references from Administrator(s) and Faculty Advisor(s).
Please do not mail sealed transcripts to School District No. 67.
We appreciate all interest in these positions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.