Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Share in the Catholic faith and actively participate in the life of their parish
• Work collaboratively to plan, implement and assess developmentally appropriate activities and experiences
• Are energetic and enthusiastic about working with children
• Build trust and positive relationships with students, families, co-workers and supervisors through effective communication and collaborative efforts
• Foster a welcoming, safe environment
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative, planning and organizational skills
• Provide responsible and effective supervision of children of varying ages
The Early Childhood Educator Worker or Assistant is responsible for keeping with the philosophy of St. Ann’s Academy and the Catholic Diocese of Kamloops, as well as for quality client service to foster student and program success. A degree, course work and experience in this area would be greatly valued.
For further information about this position, please contact the School Principal, Patrick Niwa, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-372-5452.
Interested INTERNAL candidates should submit a cover letter noting their experience, an updated Pastoral Reference Form and resume. Please include the contact information of two (2) current professional references (one of which is from an immediate supervisor).
EXTERNAL candidates may locate the CISKD Support Staff application form and Confidential Pastoral Reference Form at www.ciskd.ca/careers , and include in their cover letter their philosophy of Catholic education. Please note the Confidential Pastoral Reference Form required for all applicants is sent directly from the Catholic pastor to email@example.com .
Completed applications with supporting documentation shall be submitted electronically in one PDF file to the CISKD Superintendent of Schools, Ms. H. Paluck, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.