Preference will be given to candidates who:
• share in the Catholic faith and actively participate in the life of their parish
• are experienced working in educational or similar commercial buildings
• possess general maintenance and repair skills
• possess training or certification in the custodial field
• contribute to a welcoming, safe environment
• build trust and positive relations with all shareholders
• demonstrate a strong work ethic
For further information about this position, please contact the School Principal, Mr. Patrick Niwa, by email at email@example.com.
Interested internal candidates should submit an Expression of Interest letter and an updated resume. Additional documentation may be requested.
Interested external candidates are directed to www.ciskd.ca/careers/ to locate and submit the Support Staff application form along with its direction on supportive documentation.
Completed applications may be submitted electronically in one PDF file to the Office of the Superintendent and the attention of Mr. Christopher Yuen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance and note that only those shortlisted will be contacted.