to Grade Twelve. St. Ann’s Academy is seeking a qualified BC certified teacher for a 1.0 FTE teaching position
commencing September 1, 2021 and concluding June 30, 2022. Anticipated Grades 8-10 teaching assignment
subject areas are Science and Physical Health Education.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
• Active membership in a Catholic Parish
• Commitment to excellence in Catholic Education
• The ability to be flexible when faced with the ever-shifting needs of today’s education system
• A genuine sense of joy in regard to teaching and learning
• Experience teaching students and working alongside other staff in a diverse and dynamic classroom
• The ability to adapt learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of students
For further information about this position, please contact the School Principal, Patrick Niwa, email@example.com
or phone 250-372-5452.
Interested INTERNAL candidates should submit a cover letter noting their experience, an updated Pastoral
Reference Form and resume. Please include the contact information of two (2) current professional references
(one of which is from an immediate supervisor).
EXTERNAL candidates may locate the CISKD Teacher application form and Confidential Pastoral Reference Form
at www.ciskd.ca/careers, and include in their cover letter their philosophy of Catholic education. Please note the
Confidential Pastoral Reference Form required for all applicants is sent directly from the Catholic pastor to
Completed applications with supporting documentation shall be submitted electronically in one PDF file to the
CISKD Superintendent of Schools, Ms. H. Paluck, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.