Phil & Jennie Gaglardi Academy is a growing interdenominational K to Grade 12 Christian School situated in the beautiful Comox Valley, British Columbia. We are a dedicated team of educators and administrators who band together fostering growth in faith and the potential of every student in our community. Students are our priority where we encourage them to try new things, foster friendships and discover their interests. Our teachers are passionate about education and promote a classroom learning environment that is joyful, kind and gracious. If this is a school environment where you would thrive please consider applying to our exceptional school.
Position: High School Science Teacher
This permanent position is a 1.0 FTE, for the 2021-22 school year. The course load includes Science 8-10 and upper-level sciences in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Salary is based on years of classroom and teaching experience and includes benefits.
Candidates applying for this position must be:
• A BC certified teacher.
• Positive, affirming and energetic.
• Excellent planning skills and organized.
• Proficient in using a variety of classroom technology.
• The ideal candidate will be a faith-filled, team-oriented professional with a passion for children and knowledge in their subject area. The successful candidate must provide a pastoral reference and be willing to sign a Community Code of Conduct Agreement.
The application must include:
• A current resume with two professional references
• Copy of your BC Teachers Certificate
• Copies of University Transcripts
• A statement of faith and a personal testimony
Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Please email email@example.com or mail all required application documents to:
Bernadette Pitcher, Director/Principal
Phil & Jennie Gaglardi Academy
1475 Noel Avenue
Comox, B.C. V9M 3H8