Worksite: All Schools
Contract Type: Uncertified Teachers Teaching On Call
Assignment Area(s) : All
Deadline for Applications : – 12:00 pm
Electronic Applications must be submitted through Make A Future www.makeafuture.ca and include a Cover Letter, Resume, Teaching Report, Transcripts & the names of 2 supervisors who can comment on your teaching.
Uncertified Teachers Teaching on Call
The Chilliwack School District is seeking highly skilled and dynamic individuals to join our list of Casual Uncertified Teachers Teaching on Call. Preference will be given to individuals with a demonstrated work history or volunteer experience working with children and youth. Required qualifications and training include:
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent academic qualifications
• Recent successful teaching experience and/or training preferred
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated interest in working with children and youth
Applications are accepted through the Make a Future website and must include:
• Cover letter
• Copies of university transcripts
• Names of two supervisor references (including most recent supervisor).
Applications will be reviewed and hiring will occur on an ongoing basis
PLEASE NOTE –
Due to the volume of applications received, the Chilliwack School District is unable to provide commentary or feedback regarding an applicant’s qualifications/application, nor are we able to provide career advice/consultation.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.