requires for the 2022-2023 school year a
Lloyd Garrison School
Lloyd Garrison School is located in the hamlet of Berwyn, approximately 11kms from the town of Grimshaw and 39kms from Peace River. The school serves students from from grades K-9. The staff of Lloyd Garrison School strive to provide learning opportunities that foster individual growth for learners.
Applications are invited from individuals with leadership skills to support an effective team approach with staff, students, parents and community.
- demonstrated focus on student achievement and Inclusive Education
- capable of providing a safe and caring learning environment
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- record of successful teaching experience in an elementary/junior high setting
- a strong commitment to student, parent and community involvement
- a good understanding and appreciation of rural communities
This assignment will include teaching duties. School administration experience and/or graduate study in educational administration are definite assets for success in this role.
Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is secured.
For instructions on how to apply, visit our Careers page. If you require assistance with the application process, please contact ApplyToEducation at 1-877-900-5625 or email email@example.com.
or you may send your cover letter, resume, three work related references and supporting documents to:
Laurie Michaud, Human Resources Coordinator
Central Operations Building
Box 380, Grimshaw, AB T0H 1W0
(Send e-mail attachments in PDF format. If applying by e-mail, please indicate the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.)