Teach in Ontario Job Fair
Event Date: Thursday, February 8, 2024
Event Time: 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST
EdTalent’s job fairs provide an online space for you to connect one-on-one with hiring teams from schools located in Ontario.
This is your opportunity to meet with the participating schools and learn more about their current and future job opportunities.
- You are looking for a teaching opportunity and want to know what schools are currently hiring.
- There is a participating school that you want to work for and you have questions for them.
- You are open to new opportunities and want to meet with schools you may not have heard of.
- Network and build relationships with hiring managers.
- Find where your skill set is a good fit and what you need to develop to enhance your marketability.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Complete the job fair registration form, log in to the event early and browse through the participating schools virtual booths to see what they have to offer and if any interest you.
- If you are interested in working with any of the participating schools, prepare questions you want to ask the hiring team on the day of the job fair (for example, benefits of working with your school or living in the area, relocation incentives, professional development, etc.)
- On the day of the event, enter the job fair and enter the virtual booths of your choice. Click the “Chat Now” button in the booth to speak one-on-one with a representative from the participating schools.
- Chat’s are conducted via text, audio or video.
If you are unable to attend to attend this job fair, click to view all upcoming Edtalent Job Fairs.
For tips on how to navigate the online fair and how you can make a positive first impression with recruiters, view the Online Job Fair Prep.
New to online job fairs? Click here to learn how to register and chat in an online event.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS TO DATE
Check back often as new schools are added regularly
Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board