French Teacher Job Fair
Date de l’événement: mercredi 1 mars 2023
Heure de l’événement: 12h30 – 15h30 EST
Si vous lancez votre carrière de professeur de français, ou si vous êtes qualifié pour enseigner le français et que vous recherchez de nouveaux postes d’enseignant, ce salon de l’emploi en français est l’endroit idéal pour découvrir de nouvelles opportunités. Venez discuter en direct avec les commissions scolaires du Canada qui recherchent des enseignants qualifiés pour enseigner le français.
Ce salon sera principalement en français.
Des conseils scolaires de partout au Canada assisteront à cette foire. Le nombre de places étant limité, veuillez postuler uniquement si les commissions scolaires participantes vous intéressent.
Event Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Event Time: 12:30 – 3:30PM EST
If you are launching your career as a French Teacher, or if you are qualified to teach French and are looking for new teaching roles, this French Job fair is the perfect place to learn about new opportunities. Come and live chat with school boards across Canada who are looking for teachers qualified to teach French.
This fair will mainly be conducted in French.
EdTalent’s job fairs provide an online space for you to connect one-on-one with hiring teams from schools across Canada.
This is your opportunity to meet with the participating schools and learn more about their current and future job opportunities.
- You are looking for a teaching opportunity and want to know what schools are currently hiring.
- There is a participating school that you want to work for and you have questions for them.
- You are open to new opportunities and want to meet with schools you may not have heard of.
- Network and build relationships with hiring managers.
- Find where your skill set is a good fit and what you need to develop to enhance your marketability.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Complete the job fair registration form, log in to the event early and browse through the participating schools virtual booths to see what they have to offer and if any interest you.
- If you are interested in working with any of the participating schools, prepare questions you want to ask the hiring team on the day of the job fair (for example, benefits of working with your school or living in the area, relocation incentives, professional development, etc.)
- On the day of the event, enter the job fair and enter the virtual booths of your choice. Click the “Chat Now” button in the booth to speak one-on-one with a representative from the participating schools.
- Chat’s are conducted via text, audio or video.
If you are unable to attend to attend this job fair, click to view all upcoming Edtalent Job Fairs.
For tips on how to navigate the online fair and how you can make a positive first impression with recruiters, view the Online Job Fair Prep.
New to online job fairs? Click here to learn how to register and chat in an online event.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS TO DATE
Check back often as new schools are added regularly
GTA and Surrounding Area School Boards
Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir
Conseil Scolaire Viamonde
Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
Toronto District School Board
Eastern Ontario School Boards
Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
Upper Canada District School Board
Southwestern Ontario School Boards
Upper Grand District School Board
Quebec School Boards
Conseil en Éducation des Premières Nations
Québec English School Boards
Alberta School Boards
High Prairie School Division #48
British Columbia School Districts
Cariboo Chilcotin School District No. 27
Make a Future – Careers in BC Education
School District #52 Prince Rupert
School District #60 Peace River North