Fall K-12 Education Job Fair (In Person)
Event Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
Event Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Join us in person for Canada’s largest recruitment fair! Meet face to face with schools who are currently hiring now and for 2024-2025.
This fair is targeted to Teachers, ECEs, EAs, ELAs and Support staff.
Event location: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, M5H 2M9
Job Fair location: TBD
Queen Subway Station:
- Walk through the Hudson’s Bay Company heading west.
- Exit the Hudson Bay Company and walk through the Simpson Thomson building in the path.
- Continue West until you get to the Osgoode Concourse eatery.
- The Osgoode Entrance is located on the left side across from the Print Three Company.
Osgoode Subway Station:
- Walk East toward York Street.
- Cross the Street at York and Queen and walk into the Sheraton Centre.
- Proceed through the hotel entrance.
- Proceed down towards the Concours with the Escalators or turn left to access the Elevators in the main Lobby.
- Proceed to the Concourse Level (press C in the elevator).
- Walk straight through the concourse into the Osgoode Path Entrance.
City Hall Parking:
- Walk through the Sheraton Centre Concourse path.
- Turn left and proceed straight to Osgoode Entrance.
Participating School Boards to date
North Caribou Lake Education Authority
Upper Grand District School Board
Cree School Board
Calgary Board of Education
Golden Hills School Division No. 75
Northland School Division No. 61
Anglophone West School District
Government of Nunavut, Board of Education