ApplyToEducation Software Update – July 31st, 2020
We want to wish you all the best during the upcoming long weekend. Our entire team has been working from home, in isolation, to ensure your needs are met.
We are excited to share enhancements going live Sunday morning from 5-8am EST. The below features will improve your processes and save HR & Administrators time.
What Is Going Live August 2nd
Mobile Optimized Menu Bar for Applicants and Employees
- We have mobile optimized the menu bar for applicants and employees using our Applicant Tracking and Employee Tracking modules. This is very important as job seekers are now using their phones when viewing and applying to your postings.
- We added the ‘Event Code’ to the Export to Excel file to simplify how you track your Interview Event reports. (Thanks York Region).
Searching Jobs with ‘multiple locations’ by City
- Applicants and employees can now search jobs with ‘multiple locations’ by city. We will also display the city in the job details page. (Thanks Make A Future and School District #20)
Export Data Privilege
- This now includes the ability to export job postings to Excel so you can limit users from exporting jobs. (Thanks School District #8).
- You can now limit if an Employer User can view the ‘Notes / Details’ field in a job posting. This is very useful if you let your Union Reps view postings but don’t want to share the confidential notes you made for why you posted the job. (Thanks School District #6).