ApplyToEducation EasyConnect Update – June 19th, 2020
We hope you are doing well. Our entire team is working from home, in isolation, to ensure your needs are met.
We are excited to share EasyConnect enhancements going live Sunday morning from 5-8am EST. The below features will improve your processes and save HR & Administrators time.
New Features & Enhancements Going Live June 21st
Job Board Will Have A New Look and Feel
- The Job Board is being redesigned to take advantage of leading edge technology and will have:
- Search options so Occasionals can easily find assignments they are interested in.
- A mobile friendly design that works great on cell phones and tablets.
- The ability to sort assignments based on start time or travel distance which should increase fill rates.
Contact Lists Page
- You can view the ‘Preferred List By Location’ for each Employee Group at each school. We show the date they were added to this list and you can export it to Excel.
In July we are adding the Approved List and Willing List for a location so you can easily review who is contacted when an employee is absent. (Thanks Ottawa Catholic)