Occasional Teachers- Technology- Transportation, Manufacturing & Construction (Intermediate/Senior) for 2018-2019 school year
In order to be considered for an interview, please ensure that the following documents are uploaded to Apply to Education as part of your application package:
- Cover letter and resumé
- Completed Catholic Faith Reference Portfolio (Must be current within the year)
- Undergrad transcripts
- Faculty of Education transcripts (upon receipt)
- Must be in Good Standing with the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
- If you are a teacher, please submit your most recent Teacher Performance Appraisal. For Candidates currently in teachers college please submit your final Practice Teaching Performance Evaluation Reports (upon receipt).
- Letters of reference (minimum of 2)
Only completed applications will be processed.
Please note: Applications will be retained on file for a period of one year.
Please address any questions to email@example.com
The Niagara Catholic District School Board is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates within our recruitment processes, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted by the Niagara Catholic District School Board, please advise if you require an accommodation.