Thank you for your interest in the Niagara Catholic District School Board. Certified and/or new teacher graduates wishing to submit their application to Niagara Catholic are asked to visit www.applytoeducation.com to complete an online teacher application.
In order to be considered for an interview, please ensure that the following documents are uploaded to Apply to Education as part of your application package:
- Cover letter and resumé
- Completed Catholic Faith Reference Portfolio (Must be current within the year)
- Undergrad transcripts
- Faculty of Education transcripts (upon receipt)
- If you are not a member of the Ontario College of Teachers and you are attending U.S. Faculty of Education, provide your three New York State Teacher Certification Examinations Score Reports (upon receipt)
- If you are a teacher, please submit your most recent Teacher Performance Appraisal. For Candidates currently in Teachers’ College, please submit your final Practice Teaching Performance Evaluation Reports (upon receipt).
- Letters of reference (minimum of 2)
Only completed applications will be processed.
Please note: Applications will be retained on file for a period of one year.
Deadline for Teaching Applications: Friday, February 14th, 2020.
The Niagara Catholic District School Board is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates within our recruitment processes, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted by the Niagara Catholic District School Board, please advise if you require an accommodation during your interview.