- Our Lady of Lourdes, Pembroke
- Our Lady of Sorrows Petawawa (Extended French will be offered for students at this site)
- St. Anthony’s, Chalk River
- St. James, Eganville
- St. John Bosco, Barry’s Bay
- St John XXIII, Arnprior (Extended French will be offered for students at this site.)
- Our Lady of Fatima, Renfrew
- E-learning HRE 3M (Grade 11 World Religion) – Online only
- E-learning CHV/GLC 2O (Grade 10 civics/career) – Online only
At the elementary level, teachers should have a strong interest in teaching numeracy and literacy through various forms, such as The Arts or Science. At the secondary level, classes will be in keeping with the Student Success Initiative, as well as an online offering of HRE3M and CHV/GLC 2O.
Teachers, who are in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers and are interested in applying for these positions, are invited to submit an updated cover letter and resume including details of qualifications, experience, professional and pastoral references.
Please note a Lead Teacher will be hired for an additional 30 minutes at each summer school site.
It is imperative that all NEW applicants to the Board submit an ORIGINAL current, satisfactory Vulnerable Screening Criminal Background Check prior to commencement of employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
RCCDSB– Is committed to barrier-free selection processes and therefore if contacted for this position, you should advise the HR Department in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable
Director of Education