The Renfrew County Catholic District School Board is now accepting applications for
Casual Educational Assistants
Under the direction and supervision of a Teacher, the Educational Assistant will:
- Assist in developing and implementing an educational program in an integrated setting, emphasizing:
- Behaviour Management
- Socialization skills;
- Developmental communication skills
- Self-help skills.
- Participate in program planning in close co-operation with the home setting and school;
- Participate in assessment and treatment planning;
- Maintain accurate daily records;
- Provide supervision as assigned; and
- Other related duties.
- 2 or 3 year Community College Diploma in Educational Assistant, Autism and Behaviour Management, Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker Program, Early Childhood Education or Social Services;
- Candidates must be physically able to perform the essential duties of the position.
CLOSING: All interested applicants are invited to submit an updated resume including details of qualifications, experience and professional references.
- Applications sent directly to the schools or to Human Resources will NOT be considered.
- We thank all candidates for their interest.Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- It is imperative that all new applicants to the Board submit an ORIGINAL current, satisfactory Vulnerable Screening Criminal Background Check prior to commencement of employment.
- If you have already been hired to be on the Casual List you DO NOT need to reapply to this posting.
Interviews will be scheduled via personal email
RCCDSB– Is committed to barrier-free selection processes and therefore if contacted for this position, you should advise the HR Department in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Director of Education