YORK CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
FRENCH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE TEACHER
Our Lady of Fatima CES, Woodbridge
LTO 100% - Effective Immediately to Open-ended
Posted from: December 19, 2019
- FSL – Part 1 and/or other French qualifications as recorded on Ontario College of Teachers Certificate
- High degree of oral and written proficiency in the French language
- Primary and/or Junior and/or Intermediate Division Qualifications
- Experience teaching in the Primary and/or Junior and/or Intermediate Division
- Trained in the Accelerated Integrated Method (AIM/Gestures)
- FSL – Part 2 or Specialist
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a condition of employment with the York Catholic District School Board, successful candidates will be required to submit a satisfactory "Vulnerable Sector Screening" (criminal record check) prior to the commencement of any employment duties.
Pursuant to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA), please advise us prior to the posting closing date if you require accommodation at any time throughout the application process so the appropriate arrangements can be made.
The York Catholic District School Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an environment of diversity and accessibility.
Catholic Education Centre
320 Bloomington Road West, Aurora, Ontario L4G 0M1 - (905) 713-1211
Guided by Gospel Values and Catholic Virtues, in partnership with home and Church, we educate and inspire all students to reach their full potential in a safe and caring environment.
Our students will become creative and critical thinkers who integrate Catholic Values into their daily lives, as socially responsible global citizens.
Maria Marchese Ab Falconi
Chair of the Board Director of Education